Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Medium-Sized Box Braids

I did this set on Monday night, my hair being washed and stretched with bigger plaits the day before. I thought this was going to be a daunting task, but I decided not to do them so small and it only took me an hour-and-a-half as oppose to four hours with the smaller ones. Once I started on the back I also noticed that I'm retaining some length! My longest braids hits Arm-Pit Length (APL) and no longer just grazes it!



(**Apologies for the dirty mirror**) I was excited so I kept going. Yesterday I walk/ran a mile, as well as some sit-ups, push-ups and stretches that I remembered from when I used to do Akido. I sweated so much! I'm happily not as sore as I thought I would be and feel pretty good and I'm so happy about my braids.





I plan to be in the pool tomorrow so these braids help, because I should be able to fit my hair under a cap lol. I also have to look up how to take care of hair that may be exposed to chlorine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!